Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Teal House

(Click)
Everytime I see this house I imagine how wonderful it would be to wake up every morning with the sea in the air and the sun pouring in through the windows. At the first of spring it must be heaven with the crisp air and all around feelings of freshness and renewal.

The original is completely in focus, and a little blah. I over saturated the colours and used Gaussion Blur in PS 7 to give it a dreamy feel.

Had a fantastic time shooting today. Went swinging and then shot pictures for an upcoming dpchallenge. I think they turned out alright, here's hoping the voters think so too.

2 comments:

Vikas said...

Nice shot! Just a suggestion have you tried converting this to a B&W? This shot I am assuming will look great in B&W!

Bumped into your profile from DPChallenge!

Hope to see more wonderful pictures here!

Monica said...

Thanks! I think I'll give that a try. : )